Friday, June 28, 2013

Eli's Milestones

I keep meaning to write down what he can say so I figure if I do it here, at least I won't forget!  As of right now, Eli can say:

Ball
Rock
Oh no!  (my favorite)
Dog & doggie
Aya (Ava)
Na (Noah)
Mommy
Appa
Buh-bye
Tht (That)
Bubble
Nana (banana)
Boh Boh (kiss in Korean)
Woof, Woof!
Signs please, more, all-done & anyoung (the bow in Korean)

He is walking, running, climbing and falling... a lot!  He can get on the couch and chairs without help which is just super.  He pretty much thinks he can do whatever the big kids can do!

He has 4 full teeth and 4 more that have just come through.  That is not his most enjoyable activity!  He loves nodding his head & shaking it.

He loves, loves, loves books.  And has been a little snugly lately - even if I'm holding something or someone else, he makes it clear that I should be holding him!  :)  He is a fun kiddo.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, new word -Kesa. I know Nekesa might be too hard...:)

    ReplyDelete